Lovecraft comics and graphic novels
1. The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath and Other Stories. Complete and faithful adaptations by Jason B. Thompson.
2. Necronauts. “In 1926, while practising a new trick, Houdini has a near-death experience, awakening the mysterious Sleepers. Meanwhile, Lovecraft is visited by a talking raven, and a seance that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is attending is attacked by a strange force that possesses the medium.”
4. Skull Comics
5. At the Mountains of Madness. Ian Culbard’s adaptation of the famous novelette.
6. Heavy Metal Lovecraft special issue. Sept 1978 in France as Metal Hurlant magazine, and October 1979 in the USA version of the magazine.
8. Alan Moore’s The Courtyard.
View original post 96 more words